These are some of my favorite books, and I have organized them by topic. Of course, many of these books fit more than one category. Happy reading!
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life by Judith Kolberg & Kathleen Nadeau, PHD
- Driven to Distraction – Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood through Adulthood by Edward Hallowell, M.D. and John Ratey, M.D.
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life – The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Anger, and Implusiveness by Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
- Change Your Brain Change Your Body – Use Your Brain to Get and Keep the Body You Have Always Wanted by Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
- It’s All Too Much by Peter Walsh
- Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh
- The Everything Feng Shui Decluttering Book by Katina Z. Jones
- Messie No More – Understanding and Overcoming the Roadblocks to Being Organized by Sandra Felton
- Buried in Treasures – Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving, and Hoarding by David Tolin, Randy Frost & Gail Steketee
- Compulsive Hoarding and Acquiring Therapist Guide by Gail Steketee & Randy Frost.
- There is also a Compulsive Hoarding and Acquiring Workbook by the same authors.
- Simplify Your Space – Create Order & Reduce Stress by Marcia Ramsland
- 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Joyce Meyer
- The One-Minute Organizer Plain & Simple – 500 Tips for Getting Your Life in Order by Donna Smallin
- Time Management From the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
Got questions? Contact Ruthann by clicking here.