You either love it or hate it. And let’s be honest, most people hate it—or, at least avoid it. Lucky for you, I love it.
There are many ways I can help you with your mountains of paper.
- Decide what is important to keep
- Know where to keep it
- Organize and store what you keep
- Establish how long to keep certain kinds of paper
Other traditionally paper-based things:
- Determine what is necessary as you age
- Create records for what is important if someone dies and you have the task to close the estate
- Develop a plan for someone else in case of an emergency
- Help with password storage
- Deal with mail and establish processes for keeping up with bills
- Organize tax information
Are you ready to simplify your life?