Residential Organizing Services
- Organizing and creating storage systems for every room in the house including:
- Time management skills – coaching, setting goals, establishing priorities
- Organizing your time
- Financial filing systems
- Personal filing systems
- Space planning for maximum usage of storage and living space
- Organizing food co-ops
- Relocation services
- Adults with ADHD
- Compulsive Hoarding Issues
Kitchen Organizing Services
The kitchen is one of my favorite places to organize. It is also one of the more challenging spaces to organize because there are such a wide variety of things in a kitchen. You have dishes, cookware, glasses, silverware, linens, water areas (sink), appliances, cleaning products and food. Typically, it is the busiest room in your home. Kitchens are a demanding place to make decisions.
Some questions to ask yourself if you are thinking about organizing the kitchen:
- Are your cabinets so overstuffed you can’t find anything?
- Do you use your counter space for storage because you don’t have any more space in your cabinets?
- Does the cabinetry make it difficult to store and retrieve items?
- When you go grocery shopping do you have a place to put the new items?
- Do you make a list before you go to the store?
- Do you have more than one junk drawer in your kitchen?
- Do you have more science experiments (i.e.: growing mold) than food to eat in your refrigerator?
- You have items in your pantry that are older than your first born child?
- Are pet food products mixed with your human food?
- Do you store medicines in your kitchen?
- Do you have diabetes and you need to have a better meal planning system?
- I can help you make decisions, create storage solutions that work for you and help you keep your pantry organized. We can sort, purge and find homes for the items you want to keep. I can help you understand best how to use your kitchen for cooking, eating meals, storing food and cleaning up. I can also help change the habits of dumping things in the kitchen because it is the first place you walk into.
Garage Organizing Services
Did you know that garages were actually built to house your vehicles? Did you know that the garage is one of the most neglected areas in most homes today? So much so that 45% of Americans can’t even park their cars in the garage!
Today’s garage has become the junk room of the house. If you don’t know what to do with it, well, throw it in the garage. The problem is that once something goes in, it never comes out. And for many, it’s the area of the house to be avoided.
We dodge the clutter problem because we don’t know where to start. And, because the job seems so overwhelming, nothing ever gets done. But it doesn’t have to be that way. A well-organized garage is within reach and can be accomplished on any budget!
I can help you create the perfect storage solution for your cars, tools, sporting equipment, garden supplies and seasonal items. Let me help you tap into this potential storage space. When you have a well-organized garage, it’s easier to find what you need, easier to clean and easier to keep clutter under control.
I can help you get your garage organized – you’ll be thrilled every time you pull in (yes, there will be room for your car!). For more information about garage organizing, or to contact me with specific questions, click here.
Are you ready to simplify your life?