Business & Home Offices
Business Organizing Services
- Filing systems
- Paper management
- Complete office set-up
- Office reorganization and relocation
- Time management skills – coaching, setting goals, establishing priorities organizing your time
- Project management
- Specialize in optometric, dental and general practitioner doctor’s offices
- Adults with ADHD
Six Ways I Can Help Your Company
- Bring a fresh outlook to your office. I can come in and help you see things that have become invisible to you because you see them everyday. Sometimes the easiest things to fix are the obvious. Often, I can help you save money.
- You have an employee that is struggling to do his or her job. It might be because they are an Adult with ADD and the current systems don’t work for them. It could be that they are in a rut and feel overwhelmed by their job. It may be something that could easily be fixed with a re-design of their space. I can help them get back some control over their space and back to the productive employee they were meant to be.
- Your staff is working longer hours but not really producing more. I can teach them time management skills to help them to learn to work smarter, not longer.
- You’re the President and maybe only employee. You have to do all the selling, work and paperwork later. Call me so we can get your office organized best for the work you do, I can teach you how to structure your day and help you find all the important papers.
- Is your office overwhelmed with clutter? Lots of stuff but no one wants to take responsibility? Everyone’s desks are piled high but no one can find a pen? I can help you get rid of the clutter and teach your staff to keep it that way.
- Is your office moving? I can help you save money by only taking the things that really matter. I can also help you unpack and set up your office in an organized manner that makes your work place as efficient as possible.
Here are a few of the companies with whom I have been privileged to work:
- Sierra Club – Southeast Region
- Grace Ministries – Birmingham
- Realty South – Vestavia Hills
- Alabama Power – Montgomery
- Professional Speech Services of Alabama
- Vestavia Eye Care
- University of Alabama, Birmingham
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
- Nationwide Insurance
- McGrew Brothers Farm
- Creative Concepts
- Baxter Therapeutic Massage
- Gastroenterology Associates of North Alabama
- EMH Home Inspection
- Drs. Bishop & Rohner
- Prestige Alarm and Specialty Products
- Rox Box Gym – Huntsville
- The Bead Biz
- Southern Progress Corporation
- Pre-Paid Legal Services, Alabama
- Computer Troubleshooters
- Baskets Delivered
- ERA Realty – Montgomery
- Edward Jones
- Green Clean LLC
- Erdreich Architecture
Home Office Organizing Services
The home office is one of my favorite places to organize – probably because each one is so different. Some clients have an office that shares space with the guest bedroom. Other home offices are shared by the whole family, while others are only offices. Some clients only have offices for their personal papers, while others are running a small business out of their home. There is no right or wrong way to set up your home office, but here are some key questions to help you decide how to organize your home office space.
- Do I have clients that will see my office?
- Do I have enough flat space to write on?
- Do I have enough space to file papers?
- Do I have everything I need to do my work in one area?
Things I think every home office should have:
- A computer with internet access, a printer/copy/scanner or some combination.
- Writing surface and a place to spread out what you are working on.
- The tools to help you work. Pen, pencils, paper, scissors, ruler, and a calendar.
- File space for papers. This can be a file cabinet, folders or a simple milk crate.
- Good lighting so you can see what you are working on. Just make sure there is not a glare on your computer monitor.
I can help you get your home office organized with all the things you need, where you need them. For more information about home office organizing, or to contact me with specific questions, click here.
Are you ready to simplify your life?