Life transitions are time periods in life involving major changes to your lifestyle. This could be a happy occasion or a sad occasion. Sometimes when these changes happen, they throw off any organizing habits we might have had. I can help you get through this sometimes-uncomfortable stage so that you can feel more in control of the situation and have the peace-of-mind that you need.
Some common life transitions where a professional organizer can help:
- Getting married or divorced
- Blending two households
- Building or remodeling a home or space
- Having or adding children, grandchildren, or pets
- Moving to college, an apartment, a new home, retirement, or a nursing home
- Downsizing or rightsizing
- Retirement, loss of job, or working from home
- Long term or short term illness
- Starting a business, adding employees, or closing a business
- Taking care of a family member or close friend
- Death of a family member or close friend
- Dealing with an estate, property, possessions, or paperwork
Are you ready to simplify your life?