Why Should I Hire A Professional Organizer?
I have over fifteen years experience as a Professional Organizer. I have helped my clients in their homes and offices with all kinds of clutter and disorganization. I will motivate you, encourage you and give you a plan to follow.
What Is A Certified Professional Organizer®?
A Certified Professional Organizer® or CPO® is a Professional Organizer who has taken and passed a standardized test given by the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO). Before qualifying to take the test the Professional Organizer must work a minimum of 1250 hours as a professional organizer in the last 3 years. He/she must also commit to adhere to the Code of Ethics for Professional Organizers.
A CPO® designation assures potential clients that this Professional Organizer has demonstrated the highest level of professional experience and requisite knowledge in the realm of the organizing profession. The CPO® is committed to advancing the practice of professional organizing and to the raising of industry standards.
In plain English, a Certified Professional Organizer® is a business person who wants to see Professional Organizing become a profession with defined industry standards, continuing education requirements, and other distinctions to separate out the hobbyist from the serious professional.
How Can An Organizer Help Me?
Do any of these situations sound familiar? I can provide solutions.
- Your parents are downsizing and moving into a smaller place. What are you going to keep and what happens to all the rest of it?
- You just had a new baby and suddenly all your organization has blown up. Or, you never were organized and now it’s worse.
- You just bought a new home and you can’t find anything.
- You just got a married and you have to blend two household together plus the new gifts.
- You are never on time and you’re tired of it.
- You are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
- Your kitchen is a mess and you would rather eat out than go in that kitchen.
Do I Have To Clean My House Or Office Before Ruthann Comes?
No, absolutely not! I can learn a lot about the way you think and do things when I can see everything as it is normally.
How Long Will It Take To Get Organized?
It depends on you. I will work with you one-on-one. I am here to help you make decisions, teach you about organizing and to keep you moving through the process.
I Have Tried To Get Organized In The Past But Nothing Worked – Can You Help?
Are you an adult with ADD? Most organizing systems are not created for adults with ADD. I will create a system that will work with your ADD, not against it.
Do I Have To Buy A Lot Of New Storage Systems?
No, I will always work with what you already have but I might make suggestions for new storage systems.
When Is The Best Time To Get Organized?
- When you have some big life changes (getting married or divorced, have new baby, moved into a new house) and things aren’t as organized as they use to be.
- When you are feeling overwhelmed or depressed by the clutter and disorganization.
- When you want to be more productive, efficient and in control of your time.
How Do I Conquer Clutter?
The reason you have clutter is because you don’t have a home for those things that are laying around or you don’t bother to put things back where they belong. I can come and help design a home for all your stuff and teach you how to keep it that way.
How Much Does Professional Organization Cost?
It depends on the project, your ability to make decisions and your desire to truly change your habits.
Do You Give Quotes Via Email?
No. Each organizing job is different. That is why before I offer any quotes, I require a thorough phone consultation with prospective clients. This way, I’ll know more about what your needs and goals are and can better estimate costs.
Do You Travel Outside Of The Birmingham AL Area?
Yes. However, there may be a travel fee for any job outside the Birmingham area.
Where Do I Start?
Pick up the phone and call me at (205) 222-0099 or email me at email@example.com. I will ask you some questions about what is bothering you most, what you are looking for and when you want to get started.